Your cart is currently empty!
PIP G-Tek® KEV™ Seamless Knit Kevlar® Glove with Nitrile Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers – Medium Weight
Ideal for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Nitrile smooth/flat coatings are highly impermeable to liquids, proving a very tacky dry grip for specific applications that require secure holding power
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: XS-XL
- PACKED: 6 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Korea, Republic of
- LINER MATERIAL: Kevlar
- COATING: Nitrile
- GRIP: Smooth
- GAUGE: 10
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
EN388 RESULTS: 2342BX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 2
- Cut (Coupe Test): 3
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.