Your cart is currently empty!
PIP G-Tek® KEV™ Seamless Knit Kevlar® Blended Glove with NeoFoam® Coated Palm & Fingers – Touchscreen Compatible
Ideal for handling, assembly, and sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving, and packaging, and for maintenance and repair operations.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- NeoFoam® offers an incredibly secure grip in dry conditions, a versatile and flexible coating that provides breathability and a high degree of dexterity, ideal for handling and the assembly of parts
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 6 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A3
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
EN388 RESULTS: 4331CX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 3
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.