Your cart is currently empty!
Boss® Premium Pigskin Leather Palm with Mesh Fabric Back and Para-Aramid Cut Lining
- Pre-curved fingers improve comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Top Grain Pigskin leather palm construction provides great breathability due its porous texture, becomes softer with use and withstands moisture without stiffening
- Para-aramid blended lining provides added cut and heat resistance
- 4-way stretch thumb offers increased flexibility and comfort
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Ultra-breathable back keeps hand cools and comfortable
- Reinforced fingertips enhance durability
- Touchscreen compatible index finger to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Indonesia
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 6
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
EN388 RESULTS: 3X23E
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 2
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): E
- Impact Protection:
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.