Your cart is currently empty!
Petzl CORDEX Lightweight Belay/Rappel Gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low-profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for great dexterity without being too tight
- Made of high quality leather for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas: fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 21420, CE EN 388 (2133), UKCA, EAC
|References||K52 XST||K52 ST||K52 MT||K52 LT||K52 XLT||K52 SN|
|Hand circumference||19 cm||20 cm||21,5 cm||23 cm||24,5 cm||20 cm|
|Weight||100 g||105 g||115 g||118 g||120 g||105 g|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||CN||1|
|References||K52 MN||K52 LN||K52 XLN|
|Hand circumference||21,5 cm||23 cm||24,5 cm|
|Weight||115 g||118 g||120 g|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask an Expert
This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.