Your cart is currently empty!
Petzl Bm’D Carabiner
$29.95 – $31.95
The Bm’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Bm’D carabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system. The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength. Bm’D may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Aluminum carabiner is light, reducing the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling:
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section:
– ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
– protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening
- Also available in black
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12
|Weight||105 g||105 g|
|Major axis strength||32 kN||32 kN|
|Minor axis strength||16 kN||16 kN|
|Open gate strength||10 kN||10 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm||18 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.