Your cart is currently empty!
Pacific R3V4 Kiwi Helmet
The R3v4 Kiwi has a well proven pedigree as the go-to helmet for many USAR teams across the USA. The R3v4 features a fiberglass shell reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® and full cranium impact liner, essentially making it a compact version of a full structural firefighting helmet. It offers the ultimate level of safety in all possible situations.
The R3v4 is also available, with some additional features, dual certified to NFPA 1971 and NFPA 1951.
Note: Goggles not included.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® and Fiberglass Reinforced Composite Shell
- Provides integral strength and excellent penetration protection. This lightweight shell is chemical and UV resistant with inherent heat and flame resistance. Expected service life of 15+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Unique Full Cranium Polyurethane Liner
- Excellent thermal barrier. Unique crumple zone for superior shock absorption and internal air circulation..
- 3-Point Nomex® Chinstrap
- Flame retardant chinstrap come with Nexus Wideguard buckle.
- Internal Eye Protector
- Available in Clear or Smoke Tint. Choose from Manual operation with pull tabs or the One Touch Eye Protector™.
- Ratchet Adjustable Headband
- Size 52–65cm (downsizing adjustment kits and XL sizes available). Simple operation with a single gloved hand. Comes with comfortable front and rear sweat padding in leather and is easily removable and replaceable for decontamination.
- Pacific Quick Release Buckle
- Can be easily secured, released, and adjusted with a gloved hand.6-point Ribbon Cradle Harness
- Fully modular for easy decontamination and replacement without special tools.
- Flame Resistant Neck Protector
- Choose from Black Nomex®, Blue, Orange or Yellow FR Cotton.
- NFPA 1951:2020
- NFPA 1971:2018
- ANSI Z89.1:2014 (COMPLIANT)
Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.