- Tow Tether lengths:
33″: Stretched length is 33″, unstretched is 19″
53″: Stretched length is 53″, unstretched is 33″
Add 2″ to length for the metal O-ring
- The Tow Tether, sometimes called a “cow tail,” enhances towing boats in rescue situations.
- The stainless-steel O-ring includes a hook patch of “hook and loop” material that facilitates centering of the O-ring on vests that have the loop material sewn on in the back.
- The Tether also has a hook patch on the carabiner end. This mates with a loop piece available on some rescue PFDs, forming a quick-release holder for your carabiner.
- Add your choice of carabiner, available separately. You may want to consider a locking carabiner to avoid accidental snags.
- 33″: Stretched length is 33″, unstretched is 19″
- 53″: Stretched length is 53″, unstretched is 33″
- Add 2″ to length for o-ring
||53″ Tether weighs 8 oz.
Country of origin: TAIWAN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.