Your cart is currently empty!
Mustang Survival Manual HIT™ Inflatable PFD for Law Enforcement
The manual inflator offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only inflate when activated by the user. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation. The MD3181 LE includes a back flap that can be silk screened with your department identification. This low-profile PFD is designed to be worn in conjunction with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and lightweight and comfortable enough that you’ll forget you’re wearing a PFD. *Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with Type ll performance when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.
Available on backorder
- Approval: USCG – UL1180 – Inflatable PFDs 160.076 – Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use) Compatible with Re-arm Kit; I (Model # MA3181) Provides 38lb of buoyancy when inflated – twice the flotation of most foam PFDs. Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Identify your department with custom silk screened backflap
- SecureZip™ closure
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy-duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.