Your cart is currently empty!
Mustang Survival Catalyst Flotation Coat- Harmonized
Safety, simplicity, and surefire warmth, all wrapped up in one does-it-all layer that lets you focus on your mission.
Modified from the original Floater CoatTM that started the Mustang story back in the ‘50s, and harmonized across Canada and the US, the Catalyst Flotation Coat gives you the comfort, mobility and range of motion you want with the warmth your long days on the water won’t compromise on.
Kick the inconvenience of changing in and out of your PFD as you navigate on- and off-board with the PFD integrated directly into one elements-blocking jacket. Keep wind & moisture out with adjustable cuffs at the wrists. Stay covered up as you bend, twist and move with a longer cut that prevents riding up. The Catalyst Flotation Coat is your ultimate winter layer for the water.
Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff. .
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 – USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- M-Tech™ Comfort System provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000 mm with vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
- Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
- Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff
- Zippered chest pocket and front cargo pockets
- Underarm ventilation zippers
- Front cargo pockets
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Integrated hood with reflective trim
- ComfortCuff™ technology
- D-ring for engine cut off switch
- Integrates seamlessly with Catalyst Flotation Bib Pants
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents
Orange / Black, Red / Black
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.