Your cart is currently empty!
ISC Double Rescue Hauler – RP703
ISC Hauling and raising pulley with built-in cam safety grab. The 4:1 the unit provides the ideal mechanical advantage for manhole and vessel extraction. Once the Haul Safe is attached to rigging point and the worker is properly secured with safety cam engaged, the unit works as a hauling system with a deadman’s safety. Even if the hauling team is incapacitated, the victim is secure and will not fall. Device works with the cam before the sheave to allow much greater direction of pull-on haul line. The cam can be locked open with the safety pin to use the Haul Safe as a double sheave pulley.
- Exceeds all applicable NFPA, OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards. EN 12278, EN567, NFPA 1983
- Designed for 7/16-inch rope and will accept 1/2-inch NFPA ropes
- Working Load Limit (kg): 800 (WLL)
- Working Load Limit (lbs): 1763 (MBS)
- Minimum Breaking Strength (kN): 40
- Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf): 8992
- Wheel material: Aluminum
- Finish Anodized
- Color: Red
- Weight (ounces): 32
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.