- The sewn waist loop attachment point allows for multiple carabiner attachment as well as large hoist hooks without the risk of twisting or binding hardware.
- A rear D-ring provides a travel restraint attachment point when working inside the aircraft cabin.
- Sternal and dorsal attachment points provide additional hoisting/lifting points in order to facilitate specific mission requirements.
- The vest is made of high-visibility orange mesh and features reflective material on the back of each shoulder, allowing the wearer to be seen more easily in low light conditions, as well as aiding vertical referencing when suspended beneath the aircraft.
- Sewn web loops on the shoulders permit the attachment of a strobe light, knife or other accessories.
- Features Dual-Radio pockets for two hand-held radios or to store gloves, chemical light sticks or other adjuncts.
- The front features a built-in MOLLE Attachment System.
- Two 10-mm Delta Quick Links included.
A Radio/HEED version that features a single radio pocket as well as a pocket for an emergency egress air bottle (not included), which is often desired when flying over water, is available by special order. A flotation collar may also be added by special order.
- Small: 66 – 76 CM (26 – 30 IN)
- Medium: 76 – 112 CM (30 – 44 IN)
- Large: 107 – 122 CM (42 – 48 IN)