The Poseidon® Ultrasonic Low Fog Generator from Froggy’s Fog is the most fully-featured aqua low fog machine on the market. It continuously creates high-output low-lying fog without the use of cryogenics, refrigeration plants, or dry ice. The advanced ultrasonic technology internally combined with traditional thermally-produced fog means that the ONLY expendables required are fog fluid, water, and electrical power. The rugged chassis is designed for heavy-duty applications such as touring and can endure the rigors of use in the most demanding of applications. With a simple, user-friendly LCD display, intuitive controls, and DMX onboard, the Poseidon Ultrasonic Low Fog Generator is ideal for any professional production, touring, themed entertainment, or theatrical application requiring voluminous low fog production that is quiet, efficient, and cost-effective.
Never worry about refilling your water tank! Simply connect the machine to a water supply with the included adapter, and the A6 will do the work for you.
Take complete control of your fog to mist ratio with adjustable humidity. This allows you to dial in your perfect settings for your fog effects.
Adjustable fog output and fan speed allows for the perfect speed of output and thickness of fog effects for any application.
This gravity fed system allows for greater reliability and simplicity for this machine. When transporting, a drain system aids in more convenient, mess-free travel.
AUTO SENSES LOW WATER & LOW FOG FLUID
No need to worry about the Poseidon machines running dry, the A6 has sensors built-in to detect low fluid levels.
This locking power connection ensures that your machine will stay running throughout operation. Loose connections and pulled power cables are no problem for the Poseidon lineup.
The A6 not only operates extremely efficiently; it does so with very little mess!
This machine is tough enough for any application. There’s no need to worry about scratches and dings here!
Humid and wet environments are no problem for the A6. While other machines may rust, the Poseidon machines are quite comfortable with water.
No need to stop the fun to reheat! These machines are designed to run indefinitely.
Complete atomization of the fog means this machine runs extremely efficiently. No need for frequent refills!
Easy to see, easy to use. Why would you settle for less?
No matter what your DMX preference is, the A6 will integrate seamlessly with your system.
- Input Voltage & Rate: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Current Limiter Type: Breaker
- Current Limiter Specifications: 15 A, 250 V
- Total Power Consumption: 2,700 W
- Operating Current: 11.7 A
- Power Input Connector: Lockable PowerCon IP65
- Power Output Connector (Daisy Chained): Lockable PowerCon IP65
- Heat Up Time: Appr. 4~5 min
- Heater Type: Aluminum Heater Block
- Total Power Consumption : 1,200 W
- Unit Quantity: 4 pcs
- Power Consumption of each Unit: 300 W
- Fluid Tank Capacity : 0.9 Gal.
- Water Chamber Capacity : 34 L / 9 Gal.
- Adjustable Volume: √
- Volume Adjustment Level/Range: 1-100%
- Max Output Volume: Appr. 20,000 cfm
- Max Coverage: Appr. 400 ㎡
- Fluid Consumption @ full volume : Appr. 34.7 mL/min
- Water Consumption @ full volume : Appr. 480.0 mL/min
- Continuous Output : √
- Max Continuous Output Level: 1
- Fully-loaded Cumulative Output Duration @ full volume: Appr. 100 min
- Physical Thermostat: √
- Electronic Thermo-Control: √
- Adjustable Output : √
- Adjustable Fan Speed: √
- Low-Fluid Protection: √
- On-device Manual Control : LCD control board
- Wireless Control: ×
- Control Protocol: DMX-512
- DMX Channel Range: 3
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Diversion Hose: 2 pc, 3 m, 125mm (5 inch)
- Diversion Nozzle (Optional): 125mm (5 inch)
- Fligh Case: √
- Power Cord: √
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Net Weight: 46 kg / 101.4 lb.
- Gross Weight: 52.5 kg / 115.7 lb.
- Machine Dimensions: 885 × 500 × 455 mm / 34.8 × 19.7 × 17.9 in.
- Packing Dimensions: 1095 × 570 × 535 mm / 43.1 × 22.4 × 21.1 in.