- Used worldwide by fire department rescue teams, USAR teams, helicopter crews and wilderness SAR teams, this popular harness features multiple D-ring attachment points and our JackBack™ removable padding with breathable D3 cloth, which keeps shoulder straps separated and makes donning and doffing a breeze.
- The dorsal D-ring allows adjustment for different size users, but stays in place when loaded, greatly increasing comfort.
- The front waist D-ring allows a comfortable, stable sitting position for rappels and the sternum D-ring works well for helicopter hoists.
- Gear loops offer easy access to equipment, and quick-connect shoulder straps and leg loops make donning the harness quick.
- Pads on the leg loops can be adjusted to the most comfortable position.
- The front lift assembly accepts screw links for adding a chest ascender or safety lanyards.
- front waist, sternal, dorsal, sides.
- Small/ Medium: 26 – 34 IN (66 – 86 CM)
- Large/ X-Large: 34 – 46 IN (86 – 117 CM)
Also see CMC’s NEW ATOM™ Rescue Harness for our latest high-comfort, purpose-built, and quick-donning NFPA-certified harness line.