Your cart is currently empty!
Fire Hooks Unlimited T-Hook Firefighter Overhaul and Roof Tool
$126.00 – $204.00
The first hook specifically designed for roof work.
Two sharp teeth at each end of the T-head make penetration of 90 lbs. to 180 lbs. roof with little effort. A sharpened chisel on the handle end adds to the functional make-up of the tool. Superior prying capabilities when removing roof boards.
It can also be used as a rail or foot hold after driving the T through the roof. Pushing down ceilings of cocklofts can also be accomplished by using the T as a ram.
Excellent overhaul too. Shaft is standard aircraft steel. Exclusive Celtex self extinguishing grips.
- Designed for residential roof work
- Penetrate from 90 lbs. to 180 lbs. with little effort.
- Superior prying capabilities when removing roof boards.
- Excellent overhaul tool
- Celtex self extinguishing grips
- Available lengths: 3 ft, 4 ft, 5 ft, 6 ft, 8 ft, and 10 ft.
3 ft. (0.91 meters), 4 ft. (1.21 meters), 5 ft. (1.52 meters), 6 ft. (1.83 meters), 8 ft. (2.4 meters), 10 ft. (3.05 meters)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.