Your cart is currently empty!
CMC Cobra-D Uniform Rappel Belt
In a class by itself, CMC offers the only Uniform Rappel Belt certified to NFPA standards. Designed for everyday wear but with the performance needed for an emergency rappel or belay. Standard uniform wear for fire fighters, search and rescue, and SWAT personnel, the belt is constructed to the same exacting standards as our harness line and is the only certified uniform belt available.
- The belt uses 1-3/4” web that fastens securely without requiring any hook-and-loop material.
- The AustriAlpin D-ring COBRA® buckle is manufactured from 7075 aluminum alloy and features a built-in stainless steel D-ring (Buckle:18 kN / 4,000 lbf MBS, D-ring: 22 kN / 5,000 lbf MBS, straight pull).
- The buckle requires a two finger release and will not open when loaded.
- Included web keeper secures excess web at tail end of belt.
- Adjustable, one size fits most.
- NFPA Rated Escape Belt
Waist Size: 26-48 in. (66-122cm)
Note: This belt is not intended as a substitute for a harness.