* New swivel bottom material is cut from an aluminum that is 25% harder than the old alloy.
* Fits both rope and webbing style bridges, even with a spliced eye
* Connection holes are large enough to facilitate up to a 1/2″ rope for direct connection while the middle attachment can fit most carabiner gates through it for easy rotation
* The use of the Globe 3000 is strongly discouraged as it may cause premature wear to the bottom of the swivel
* Replace when lower half of swivel shows significant signs of wear.
Built By Climbers For Climbers – Original Design by Gerry Garcia
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.