Your cart is currently empty!
CMC Rescue Static I-Lanyards
$24.95 – $25.95
Versatile and efficient, CMC’s Static I-Lanyards are excellent multipurpose tools for high angle rope work and essential kit for the technical professional. Ideal for rope access, arbor, rescue, and via ferrata. Static I-Lanyards come in 24″ (61 cm) and 30″ (76 cm) sizes with a +/- 1″ tolerance, offering a variety of attachment options and technical uses.
Static I-Lanyards are constructed with 11 mm CMC Static-Pro™ HTP rope. Selected for its supple handling and high durability, Static-Pro makes the I-Lanyards easy to manipulate and load into devices like a chest ascender. I-Lanyards are assembled using relaxed rope to minimize variations, twists, and shrinking over time. They are 100% inspected and every lot is sampled and strength tested for validation. Made in the USA with automated sewing for a repeatable and reliable stitch pattern,
CMC’s I-Lanyards are certified as Lanyards according to EN 354: 2020 and Temporary Anchor Devices according to EN 795/B: 2012. They function as both fall arrest PPE as well as anchor devices when wrapped around structures in basket configuration. Sewn terminations at each end include thimbles to maintain loop integrity and prevent cross-loading. CMC’s I-Lanyards come with large thimbles installed at each eye, sized for compatibility with connectors. A small thimble is also included, sized for compatibility with quick-links. Thimbles are removable and can be swapped in or out.
- Multi-purpose tool and PPE for rope access, arbor, recue, and via ferrata
- Key element for working on rope and vertical progression, including:
- Work positioning
- Fall arrest
- Aid climbing
- Passing a deviation
- Connecting to anchors
- Attaching to highlines
- Leashing equipment
- Rescues & pick-offs
- Certified as lanyards under fall arrest standard and as temporary anchor devices
- Two sizes allow variety of uses when connected to sternal or ventral D-Ring
- Sewn terminations with thimbles for maintaining loop integrity and connector position
- Comes with 2 large thimbles installed and 1 additional small thimble included
- Constructed from relaxed rope, 100% inspected, and strength tested in each lot
- Static I-Lanyards are 11 mm CMC Static-Pro™ High Tenacity Polyester sheath and core
- Made in the USA
- Lanyards according to EN 354: 2020
- Temporary Anchor Devices according to EN 795/B: 2012
Click here for the CMC Bullnose & I-Lanyards PPE Procedures & Resources.
24 in., 30 in.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.