Your cart is currently empty!
CMC LEVR™ Escape System
$545.00 – $571.00
Compact. Reliable. Intuitive.
The most compact escape system available.
The LEVR Escape System is built around CMC’s patented LEVR Descender, a next-generation device that uses its lever-shaped handle for progressive descent control, fast and easy horizontal pay-out, reliable edge transition, and intuitive operation. Designed to assure rapid emergency egress with safe, controllable descent, this escape system is now offered with the option of either the gated Flash.G™ Escape Anchor or Flash.2™ Escape Anchor.
CMC’s Flash Anchors are structurally optimized to be strong, robust, lightweight, and low-profile. Both the Flash.G and Flash.2 are classified to NFPA standards as Emergency Escape Anchors and Escape Descent Control Devices (DCDs), allowing advanced users to lower a victim and then lower themselves, a sequence referred to as the Byrne Technique after Firefighter and CMC School Instructor Kelly Byrne. Advanced users interested in the Byrne Technique should check out CMC’s LEVR BT Escape System.
The LEVR Escape System also includes 50 feet of proprietary CMC Fire Escape Web™, made of 100% Technora® fiber for high strength, durability, heat-resistance, and superior packability. A low-profile Fire Escape Bag allows right or left hand deployment and attaches securely to a belt or harness. The personal tether and aluminum auto-locking carabiner keep the system connected to an attachment point and ready for immediate deployment. Extremely compact, the LEVR Escape System integrates with turnout gear and leaves the user uninhibited.
“If you want my personal opinion, I’ve moved to the LEVR System. The LEVR is the best descender currently available, it’s intuitive and easy to use. The proprietary webbing and its packability, strength, durability, and heat resistance far exceeds what’s on the market. The Flash.G and Flash.2 have a hitching slot, excellent strength and lightness, and the right ergonomics. And now the LEVR BT System has a carabiner integrated on the terminal end. This is the big evolution and CMC has taken it there: systems that are lighter weight, more versatile, and extremely strong.”
–Dale G. Pekel, Wauwatosa WI Fire
Hear more on CMC Podcast E12
- Flash.G Escape Anchor or Flash.2 Escape Anchor
- Classified to NFPA standards as Emergency Escape Anchors and Escape Descent Control Devices
- Structurally optimized to be strong, robust, lightweight, and low-profile
- Ergonomic shape provides a firm, full-hand grip for rapid deployment and placement
- Rated to 13.5 kN MBS, even when loaded at the tip, yet weighs under 8oz
- Tip designed for superior embedment, helping seat anchor and prevent rotation
- Wide throat provides high compatibility and stability when hooking structures
- Flash.G gate is solid, smooth acting, and easy to manipulate without catching on gear
- LEVR Descender (Reeved with Fire Escape Web)
- Engineered for easy horizontal payout of web and reduced impact force if shock loaded during bailout
- Smooth and reliable edge transition, rolling over the lip to minimize potential hang-ups at the window sill
- Auto-locking for hands-free exit, and has an ergonomic non-slip handle for gloved operation
- Smooth, progressive descent control, can be used in 1 or 2 handed method while controlling tail
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz); Dimensions: 158 L x 38 W x 31 H mm (6.25 L x 1.5 W x 1.25 H in)
- Personal tether and auto-locking ProTech™ carabiner for remaining attached to the system
- Patented. Made in USA.
- Fire Escape Web (50 ft)
- 15.2 m (50 ft) of 11 mm of proprietary web (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – FR Escape Web)
- 100% Technora for strength, durability, and heat-resistance
- Web dramatically reduces the space required for storage
- Fire Escape Bag
- Low-profile Nomex® side carry bag made for right or left hand deployment
- Attaches securely to a belt or harness with fasteners and tunnel loops
|OPTION||ITEM||SYSTEM WEIGHT||PACKED DIMENSIONS||DEPLOYMENT BAG||NFPA RATING||3 SIGMA MBS||ESCAPE ANCHOR|
|LEVR Escape System – Flash.G||500365||1.18 KG (2.61 LB)||23 X 8 X 18 CM (9 X 3 X 7 IN)||BLACK NOMEX® FABRIC||ESCAPE USE||13.5 KN (3,034 LBF)||FLASH.G|
|LEVR Escape System – Flash.2||500360||1.18 KG (2.61 LB)||23 X 8 X 18 CM (9 X 3 X 7 IN)||BLACK NOMEX® FABRIC||ESCAPE USE||13.5 KN (3,034 LBF)||FLASH.2|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.