Your cart is currently empty!
CMC Helitack Stork™
The updated version of the Helitack Stork has new features that improve the safety and efficiency of infant transport during helicopter hoist rescue operations. The opening panel was redesigned to allow access across the entire length of the Stork, making it possible to load the packaged patient on longer backboards. To increase durability and provide anti-skid protection, the bottom outside panel is now RhinoTek® fabric. RhinoTek is a high grade abrasion resistant fabric that is rugged and anti-skid in wet, dry, hot, and cold conditions. The new buckle system is lighter and lower profile to reduce bulk when space is limited. The Stork pediatric rescue carrier is a lightweight transporter that can be easily collapsed for stowage on airship. The bottom and sides are lined with 25-mm (1-in) closed-cell foam to provide structural rigidity and buoyancy. The Stork will provide protection for your most precious cargo in the harshest environments.
- Ventilation panels located on top and at side can be adjusted for environmental conditions
- Clear-view top panel allows visual contact with patient while protecting from weather and rotor wash
- Opening panel and expanding ends accommodate longer pediatric back boards
- Hi-viz side handles allow for easy positioning and loading during hoist operations
- Safety-Glo strips reflect light and glow in the dark for enhanced visibility
- Hoist straps feature rigid web handles with steel D-ring attachment points
- Folds down to 11.4 x 40.6 x 78.7 cm (4.5 x 16 x 31 in) size for minimal stowage space
- Constructed from durable 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon and RhinoTek® fabric
- Load capacity (90 kg) 200 lb
- Made in USA
|3.8 KG (8 LB 6 OZ)||79 X 41 X 30 CM (31 X 16 X 12 IN)||RED|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.