• New over-molded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistance to wear and tear
• Cam opening lever usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary
• Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.)
• Two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a quick link for an etrier
• Working load increased to 140 kg
Attention! The integrated pulley is not PPE and it can only be used as an additional aid to the ascent, as per the methods shown, but not for hauling people and/or material.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY