- Pick-off strap configuration allows a 2 to 1 mechanical advantage for easier handling of the patient.
- Made using 1.75 inches 9000 l bf. (40kN) heavy duty resin treated webbing for better protection from abrasion and wear.
- UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards. (G) General Use.
Strength Basket Configuration: 14,625 lbf. (65 kN).
Strength End-to-end Configuration: 8,100 lbf. (36 kN).
Strength Choker Configuration: 7,650 lbf. (34 kN).
- Adj. Anchor Strap 2-6 Ft.
- Adj. Anchor Strap 2-8 Ft.
- Adj. Anchor Strap 2-12 Ft.
||Made in the USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.