Titan 1800 Pro – Professional Fog Effects
- 1800W Fog Machine
- Quick Ready Fog Technology (QRFT) – Less than 10 seconds after full cycle and it is ready to fog
- Oversized Heater Core for increased run times
- Instant Stop Technology (IST)
- Pulls fluid out of core to reduce spitting and give precise fog output
- IP65 Power Connection and Button
- Touch Screen LCD
- Built-in Wireless Control
- Durable 5 Liter Fluid Tank with Aluminum Cap
- The power of DMX control lets you create exactly the types of effect that you want to see! Sync up this Titan machine with all of your other lights, sounds, and effects.
OVERSIZED HEATER CORE FOR INCREASED RUN TIMES
- More fog for more time, what’s not to love?
QUICK READY FOG TECHNOLOGY (QRFT) – LESS THAN 10 SECONDS AFTER FULL CYCLE AND IT IS READY TO FOG
- Titan machines are ready for action the minute you are!
LCD CONTROL PANEL
- Easy to see, easy to use. Why settle for less?
ADVANCED LOW FLUID SENSING
- Don’t worry about your machine running dry, the Titan will let you know when it’s time for more fluid.
TIMER CONTROL INCLUDED (WIRELESS OPTIONAL)
- Your Titan machine will supply fog at exactly the moment you need it and for as long as you want it to.
DURABLE 5 LITER FLUID TANK
- A large fog liquid container means you can keep the fog rolling longer!
BUILT-IN HANGING BRACKET
- Built in mounting hardware allows you to mount the Titan in whatever way is best for your specific application.
ELECTRONICS COMPARTMENT TO KEEP ALL FLUID RELATED COMPONENTS AWAY FROM BOARDS
- No need to worry about spills or leaks ruining your electronics!
REMOVABLE FLUID TANK BRACKET FOR TIGHT INSTALL APPLICATIONS
- The Titan machine allows maximum flexibility in installation.
- The Titan isn’t going to slide around or scratch up important surfaces.
Length: 22.7 in. Box: 27 in.
Width: 12 in. Box: 14.4 in.
Height: 11.5 in. Box: 13.6 in.
Net Weight: 31 lbs Gross Weight: 36.4Performance
Fluid consumption (100%): 180 ml/min
Maximum operating time, maximum output: 27.7 min
Ready time: 4 Min initial, 10 Sec. Reheat
Control and Programming
Control options: DMX, LCD Control Panel
Fog Variable output control, 0-100%
DMX channels: 1
External fluid control: Fluid sensing
Housing: Steel and aluminum
Fluid pump: Dual oscillating piston, high pressure
Fluid reservoir: 5L drop-in reservoir
Hanging bracket: Integrated yoke with safety attachment point
Mounting: Standing or hanging
Orientation: Up to +/-40° from horizontal
AC Power: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
DMX, link mode in/out: 3 and 5-pin locking XLR
US Model:AC power: 120 V, 60 Hz
Main fuse: 15A, 250 V
Typical power and current: 1550 W
*Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.:
Fluid reservoir, 5L Tank
Power input cable: Seetronic® Powerkon IP65
- Bog Fog
- Quick Blast
- Backwood Bay
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.