Your cart is currently empty!
R&B Fabrications Tactical Medical Backpack
$386.40 – $862.33
This is a true tactical medic rescue backpack with a wide variety of uses and the ability to transform to multiple configurations for maximum flexibility.
- The main compartment is fully padded with closed cell foam for protection.
- All internal pockets are held in place by Velcro® and are removable.
- The front and sides of the pack are equipped with the PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System), a grid of webbing sewn onto the load bearing equipment that corresponds with straps on the attachment.
- The straps are interwoven between the webbing on each side of the two pieces and are snapped into place, making for a very secure fit which can be detached.
- The backpack has a web carrying handle on top and side.
- There are padded contoured shoulder straps, chest strap and a waist strap.
- A false back allows for storage of the shoulder straps when not needed.
- Made of Cordura® nylon with #10YKK heavy duty, Aqua guard water repellent zippers with PV coating and a pull tab.
- All seams and stress points are sewn with #69 Dacron thread.
- This pack will hold a “C” or “D” size oxygen tank or may be rearranged without an oxygen tank.
- All pockets have a Velcro® FlexBadge label system for quick and easy labeling of accessory pouches and the main pack.
- This is available in black or coyote tan.
- The pack without pockets weighs 60 oz. and the pack with pockets weighs 105 oz.
- Each pack has overall dimensions of 20”L x 11″W x 6″D.
- The side Molle pockets have dimensions of 6 1/2”L x 4”W x 2 1/2”D.
- The top front Molle pocket has a dimension of 10”L x 5”W x 3”D, and the lower front Molle pockets have dimensions of 6”L x 5”W x 3”D.