Your cart is currently empty!
Survitec Imperial 300RT Deluxe Versatile Workvest
$57.90 – $69.17
The Imperial 300RT Deluxe Versatile Workvest is an inherently buoyant personal flotation device (PFD) manufactured with a polyethylene flotation foam filling that is useful for a multitude of diverse commercial applications. A larger size is also available as well as a set of versions that have four gussetted pockets.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND NOTES:
• USCG Type III Approval 160.064/2361/1
• USCG Type V Approval 160.053/66/1
• International Safety Orange color
• PE (Polyethylene) foam buoyancy
• Snag-resistant heavy duty Type V buckles closure
• Two 1” encircling adjustable belts and one 1” chest strap
• 31.5 square inches of SOLAS-grade reflective tape
• Fully closed sides design
• Collar design protects shoulders while carrying equipment
• 19.75 lbs of buoyancy exceeds USCG 17.5 lbs requirement
Box/case package dims/weight/unit qty by PFD model/size:
• 300RT: 33x21x17″, 18 lbs, qty of 8 units enclosed
• 305RT: 34x20x18″, 16 lbs, qty of 8 units enclosed
• 310RT: 34x19x19″, 21 lbs, qty of 10 units enclosed
• 315RT: 31x20x17″, 21 lbs, qty of 10 units enclosed
Universal, Adult Magnum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.