- Reach-in bottom allows bag to be used easily from both ends
- Contoured backpack-style shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Clear-view sleeve for rope I.D. / log information
- Side carry handle allows for easy loading/unloading from apparatus
- Exterior gear loops for attaching carabiners
- Constructed from extra long-life 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon
- Made in USA
Working-At-Height / Industrial Rope Access / Technical Rope Rescue
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The Rope Bags can be used with confidence in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards they fall under. Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
Rope bag capacity is measured by firmly hand packing each bag to the base of the closure collar, allowing space for the bag to easily close. If more volume is desired to accommodate additional equipment, consider selecting the next size up.