Your cart is currently empty!
PIP® Top Grain Goatskin Leather Protector for Novax® Gloves – Driver’s Style
For use with Class 00-0 rubber insulating Novax® gloves. A leather protector is only to be used for mechanical protection for rubber insulating gloves. Not to be used for electrical protection per ASTM F696-06 (2011) standard.
- Top Grain Goatskin leather construction is the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Fourchettes between the fingers enhance the natural contour of the glove for a better fit
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Meets ASTM F696-06 (2011) standard
- SIZES: 7-12
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10, Size 11, Size 12
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.