Your cart is currently empty!
PIP PowerGrab™ KEV Thermo Seamless Knit Kevlar® / Acrylic Glove with Latex Coated MicroFinish Grip on Palm & Fingers
Superior Grade. Ideal for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Kevlar® & Acrylic shell provides excellent protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
- Latex MicroFinish™ coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet/non-oily conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 6/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A3
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 2X42CX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 2
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.