Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Maximum Safety® Gunner™ AV Synthetic Leather Palm with Anti-Vibration Pads and PVC Grip – Wrist Strap
Ideal for heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, landscaping.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- PVC sandy grip on palm, thumbcrotch, upper knuckle and fingertips provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- NeoRubber anti-vibration pads absorb and dampen shock
- Neoprene/Nylon fabric back for breathability and comfort
- Micro cotton thumb for comfort
- Reflective piping across glove back makes this product easy to see in low-light applications
- Lycra fabric binding for strength an durability
- Neoprene/Nylon wrist strap with a hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Pakistan
- BACK: Neoprene
- COATING: PVC
- GRIP: Sandy
EN388 RESULTS: 3121
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): 1
- Tear: 2
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test):
- Impact Protection:
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.