Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Single-Ply Pritex™ Blended Sleeve with Antimicrobial Fibers, Smart-Fit® and Thumb Hole
$2.65 – $2.80
Offers arm cut protection for applications such as sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, pulp and paper processing and food processing. Not to be used around open flame or in heat applications. Smart-Fit® technology provides workers of all arm sizes to wear the same size sleeve and enjoy comfortable, form-fitting all-day protection. Proprietary PIP knitting technology allows for Lycra-free sleeves that are unrivaled in stretch and elasticity.
- Smart-Fit® technology raises the standards for performance knit sleeves offering a unique stretch and recovery to increase overall performance and value compared to traditional rib knits
- Proprietary Pritex™ blend with antimicrobial fibers provides exceptional comfort and will not cause skin irritation
- Excellent abrasion and fatigue resistance
- Integrated thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
- Superior washability – can be washed repeatedly in chlorine bleach and caustic detergents
- Silicone and latex free
- Meets FDA & USDA food handling requirements
- Features a Patented ANSI Standard 51 Conformant approved antimicrobial fiber that is FDA & EPA approved for food contact
- Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%
- Antimicrobial properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve
- SIZE: 18-20
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Size 18, Size 20
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.