Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Single-Ply Pritex™ Blended Blousy Sleeve with Antimicrobial Fibers and Thumb Hole – Narrow Width
Offers arm cut protection for applications that require large object handling, perfect for reach application protection. Ideal for sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, pulp and paper processing, food processing.
- Proprietary Pritex™ blend with antimicrobial fibers provides exceptional comfort and will not cause skin irritation
- Blousy construction offers a loose fit to reduce fatigue
- Raises the standards for performance sleeves offering an increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional Nylon and Nylon/Cotton blend sleeves
- Superior chemical resistance to acids, alkali, and organic solvents
- Stable against chlorine bleach
- Excellent abrasion and fatigue resistance
- Integrated thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
- Ideal for use where low lint properties are desired
- Can be washed repeatedly in chlorine bleach and caustic detergents to remove dirt, odor, grease, oil, and bacteria without degradation, shrinkage or stiffening. Retains its performance after multiple washings. Can be dry-cleaned
- Silicone Free and Latex-free
- Meets FDA & USDA food handling requirements
- Features a Patented ANSI Standard 51 Conformant approved antimicrobial fiber that is FDA & EPA approved for food contact
- Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%
- Antimicrobial properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve
- SIZE: 14
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: Antimicrobial / Pritex
- CONSTRUCTION: Blousy
- FINGER & THUMB: Thumb Hole
- TOP OF ARM: Elastic Cuff
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.