Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Single-Ply ACP / Kevlar® Blended Sleeve with Smart-Fit® and Thumb Hole
Offers arm cut protection for applications that require large object handling, perfect for reach application protection. Ideal for sheet metal application and stamping, glass handling, assembly, automotive manufacturing and plastic molding.Smart-Fit® technology provides workers of all arm sizes to wear the same size sleeve and enjoy comfortable, form-fitting all-day protection. Proprietary PIP knitting technology allows for Lycra-free sleeves that are unrivaled in stretch and elasticity.
- Smart-Fit® technology raises the standards for performance knit sleeves offering a unique stretch and recovery to increase overall performance and value compared to traditional rib knits
- Proprietary ACP Technology and Kevlar® blend provides excellent protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
- Fabric can withstand heat up to 600°F to protect arms from minor heat and burn injuries
- Exceptional comfort and fit, will fit comfortably over clothing or directly on the arm
- Elasticized plush-top adds comfort and helps keep the sleeve from sliding down the arm
- Form fit from top to bottom so it stays up on the arm making it far less prone to sliding down the arm eliminating the need for Elastic or Velcro top in most applications
- Integrated thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
- Good washability can be washed in soap and water and can be dry cleaned
- Will retain its shape and stretch even after repeated washings
- 100% silicone free
- SIZES: 18″
- PACKED: 144/Case
- STOCK TYPE:
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.