Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Seamless Knit ACP / Kevlar® Blended Glove – Medium Weight
Medium Weight. Used in Sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing, food processing, and metal stamping. Do not use near open flame.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Proprietary ACP / Kevlar® blend is exceptionally comfortable, offers twice the cut resistance compared with traditional Para-Aramid sleeves and is inherently flame resistant
- Heat resistance protects the hand from minor heat and burn injuries up to 350â-¦F, Do not use near open flame
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone Free
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- SIZES: S-XL
- PACKED: 6 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: ACP / Kevlar
- COATING: Uncoated
- GAUGE: 10
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.