Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Kevlar® Blended Slabbers Glove with Extended Cuff
These gloves raise the standards for high performance gloves offering a dynamic increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional para-aramid gloves. Used for sheet metal fabrication, glass handling, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing and metal stamping.
- Dupont Kevlar® fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Superior abrasion and fatigue resistance compared to traditional para-aramid
- Extended knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and provides added arm protection
- Resists shrinking even with repeated laundering
- SIZE: L
- PACKED: 6 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: Kevlar / Stainless Steel Wire
- COATING: Uncoated
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A6
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.