Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Kut Gard® Kevlar® Blended Slabbers Glove with Extended Cuff
These gloves raise the standards for high performance gloves offering a dynamic increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional para-aramid gloves. Used for sheet metal fabrication, glass handling, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing and metal stamping.
- Dupont Kevlar® fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Superior abrasion and fatigue resistance compared to traditional para-aramid
- Extended knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and provides added arm protection
- Resists shrinking even with repeated laundering
- SIZE: L
- PACKED: 6 Dozen/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- LINER MATERIAL: Kevlar / Stainless Steel Wire
- COATING: Uncoated
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A6
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
Medium, Large, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask an Expert
This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.