Your cart is currently empty!
PIP® Goatskin Leather Palm Glove with Leather Back and Finger TPR Impact Protection
Ideal for heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, landscaping.
- Reinforced Goatskin leather palm and back provides the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Split Goatskin leather fingertips for added protection
- Internal foam padded palm absorbs and dampens shock
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) molded finger guards for maximum protection
- Nylon spandex fabric for comfort and breathability
- Reflective knuckle tape makes this product easy to see in low-light applications
- PVC sandy grip on thumb crotch and thumb provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Micro cotton thumb for comfort
- Slip-on cuff with hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Pakistan
- LINER MATERIAL: Spandex
- BACK: Leather
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
EN388 RESULTS: 2112X
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 2
- Cut (Coupe Test): 1
- Tear: 1
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test):
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.