Your cart is currently empty!
PIP Claw Cover® Seamless Knit HPPE / Stainless Steel Blended Glove – Medium Weight
$11.55 – $14.43
- A blend of ultra high performance fibers and steel to help protect against the cuts and lacerations common in food processing
- Antimicrobial fibers are food safe and helps to prevent odors and bacterial growth for longer wear between laundering
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.2800 and approved for direct food contact
- Claw Cover gloves stand up to multiple wear cycles with proper laundering, using moderate temperatures (up to 160o F) in washing and drying
- Made in the USA
- SIZES: S-2XL
- PACKED: 204/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Made to Order
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A8
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 2
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.