Your cart is currently empty!
Boss® Xtreme AR/FR Top Grain Goatskin Leather Drivers Glove with Kevlar® Lining – Straight Thumb
Ideal for use in oil and gas applications. Also, this glove offers protection from arc and flash fires .
- Arc Rating: ATPV 28.5 cal/cm2
- PPE 3 (HRC 3)
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Kevlar® fiber liner provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Top Grain Goatskin leather palm is soft, abrasion-resistant and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- SIZES: S-XXXL
- PACKED: 6/Case
- STOCK TYPE:
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Pakistan
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 3X22BX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 2
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
PPE CATEGORY: 3
ATPV 28.5 cal/cm2
The NFPA has identified the various FR hazardous risk category levels, which range from PPE 1 (which is low risk and requires AR clothing with a minimum arc rating of 4), up to PPE 4 (which is high risk and requires AR clothing with a minimum arc rating of 40). Each level, 1-4, is rated at a certain amount of flame resistance measured in cal/cm2.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.