Your cart is currently empty!
Boss® Red PVC Grip Palm and Spandex Back – TPR Impact Protection
Ideal for petrochemical, construction, demolition and mining.
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- PVC grip on palm and fingers provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) back-of-hand impact resistance to knuckles and fingers by dispersing impact force energy away from the bone, without sacrificing dexterity
- Double stitched for long lasting performance
- Long neoprene slip on cuff with ID tag and place for name
- Pre-curved fingers are ergonomic and offer all day comfort
- SIZES: M-3XL
- PACKED: 72 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Indonesia
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 4
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
EN388 RESULTS: 4X43BP
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
- Impact Protection: P
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
ANSI IMPACT LEVEL: 2
ANSI/ISEA 138 is a new, voluntary standard for the North American market designed to accurately classify different levels of impact protection offered by the impact-resistant gloves on the market. Click here for more information on our G-Tek Impact Series.
Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.