Your cart is currently empty!
NOVAX® Class 3 Rubber Insulating Glove with Straight Cuff – 16″
Used exclusively for electrical purposes, such as power generation, electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repair/service, hybrid automobile manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, utilities.
- Contoured shape reduces hand fatigue
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability
- Silicone free
- Individually numbered for traceability and stamped with factory manufacturing date
- Meet ANSI/ASTM D120 standard and NFPA 70E for use around electrical hazards and arc flash protection
- SIZES: 8-12
- PACKED: 6 Pair/Case
- STOCK TYPE: Stock
Made to Order (155-3-16/10, 155-3-16/10.5, 155-3-16/11, 155-3-16/12, 155-3-16/8, 155-3-16/9, 155-3-16/9.5)
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Malaysia
- LENGTH: 16
- CUFF: Straight
Size 8, Size 8.5, Size 9, Size 9.5, Size 10, Size 10.5, Size 11, Size 12
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask an Expert
This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.