Your cart is currently empty!
Husqvarna K970 Fire/Rescue Saw
$1,853.00 – $1,991.00
Our most powerful rescue power cutter is specially developed for rescue and clearing work. The magnesium blade guard is designed to be visible in smoke and water spray, and the digital ignition system provides a reliable and quick start in any emergency situation. Used and trusted by fire services around the world.
Easy and optimal belt tensioning
- The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
Magnesium blade guard
- With decreased weight and reflective decals for high visibility in smoke and water spray, which enhances control of the cutter.
Adjustable carry strap
- Enhanced carrying strap and larger carabines for heavy duty jobs. Allows you to run, walk and climb smoothly with the machine in urgent situations.
Specially designed starter handle
- Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
Sturdy and reliable
- Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
Easy to start
- The unique design of the carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
Long service intervals
- A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals
Light and powerful
- A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
Maintenance-free air filter
- The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
High power with less fuel
- Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
Active Air Filtration™
- Our two-step filtration system with centrifugal cleaning and a single paper filter increases product life and extends service intervals.
- Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
Smooth blade stop
- Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- New DualCharge™ engine technology provides more power, lower fuel consumption and greatly reduced emissions.
- Our built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time.
- Patented, dust-sealed starter unit, seals the return spring and the pulley bearing. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free further boosting the reliability of our cutters.
Cuts close to walls or ground
- The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust, reducing wear on the belt.
- Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. The distance between the handles is large to enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
|Output power||6.5 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||93.6 cm³|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in|
|Number of strokes||2-stroke engine|
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)
|Cutting depth, max||5 in|
|Blade diameter, max||14 in|
|Arbor diameter||1 in|
|Blade thickness, max||0.2 in|
|Peripheral speed, max||18,000 fpm|
|Product size length||37.99 in|
|Product size width||8.43 in|
|Product size height||17.5″|
Sound and noise:
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||115 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Vibrations left/front handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Vibrations right/rear handle||4.2 m/s²|
Fire Hooks Unlimited
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.