Your cart is currently empty!
G-Tek® PolyKor® Seamless Knit PolyKor® Blend Glove with Acrylic Lining and Double-Dip Latex MicroSurface Grip on Palm, Fingers & Knuckles
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Double-Dipped Latex MicroSurface coated palm and knuckles help extend the life of the glove and provide excellent abrasion resistance
- Acrylic lining provides economical cold weather protection
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 3X43DX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 3
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): D
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
Reusing or laundering products not only reduces cost, but also reduces the amount of waste that is put into our landfills in turn reducing the environmental impact.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.