Your cart is currently empty!
G-Tek® PolyKor® Hi-Vis Seamless Knit PolyKor® Blended Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers
Ideal for handling and assembly of medium to large parts and materials, metal fabrication, parts cleaning, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, and medium to heavy fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Foam Nitrile coatings are breathable and durable, designed with a cell structure that disperse fluids on contact for an improved grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 4
Test Method: ASTM D3389-10
The ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standard outlines test methods for abrasion and is scored from 0-6. The ASTM D3389-10 test is used for coated gloves and the end point (failure) is the number of abrasion cycles it takes for the coating to wear through. The larger numbers of cycles indicates greater abrasion resistance of the product and a higher ANSI Abrasion Level.
EN388 RESULTS: 4332BX
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 3
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): B
- Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled. Visit Terracycle to learn more.
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
Reusing or laundering products not only reduces cost, but also reduces the amount of waste that is put into our landfills in turn reducing the environmental impact.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.