- External profile for the opening lever makes climbing up the rope smoother and more efficient
- Shape for the hole in the opening lever facilitates ease of use even when wearing gloves
- Lower hole design, so that the device always stays parallel to the user
- Patented system for unlocking the cam with only one downward movement necessary
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that provides resistance to wear and tear
- Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope
- It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.)
- Anti-inversion cam system
- Working load increased to 140 kg
- Special wear-proof hard coat anodizing, ideal for intensive and prolonged use.
EN 12841:2006/B Rope Adjustment Device; 10-13mm.
EN 567:2013 Mountaineering Equipment, Rope Clamps, 8-13mm.