Your cart is currently empty!
Caiman® Premium Goat Grain TIG Welder’s Glove with a 4″ Gold Extended Cuff
$11.75 – $12.15
- Premium Goat Grain palm and back
- Slightly thicker goat grain leather makes this glove more resilient and durable
- Gold split cowhide leather 4″ extended cuff
- Unlined for maximum dexterity
- Sewn with Kevlar® thread
- Complimentary 3″ carabiner to keep gloves together with exclusive Caiman® loops on each pair
EN388 RESULTS: 4123
EN 388 2016 Results:
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 1
- Tear: 2
- Puncture: 3
- Cut (TDM-100 Test):
- Impact Protection:
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 6
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask an Expert
This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.