Your cart is currently empty!
Air Systems International The MACK-NFPA™ Rescue Series System
$1,195.00 – $2,795.00
The MACK-NFPA™ series was developed specifically for Fire/Rescue teams working under NFPA guidelines. The NFPA version of the MACK™ unit comes in two standard models. Each has two separate regulator/manifold systems and two SCBA connect whips provided for each regulator. In the event of a regulator malfunction, the standby regulator system serves as a back-up.
The MACK-NFPA3™ adds a regulator isolation valve to allow one or both air sources to be used simultaneously.
- CGA-347 male inlet adapter supplied with pressure cap to connect to a high-pressure cylinder system
- Air source isolation valve
- One low pressure, 125 psi, breathing air manifolds with relief valves
- One low pressure manifold, max 125 psi, for lift bags and tools
- One medium pressure regulator, 275 psi maximum, for air tools
- Inlet whips can be connected to 2216 or 4500 psi cylinder
- 5,500 psi Option Available
- Low pressure alarm whistle
- Optional cylinder fill regulator (MACK-3FA)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.