Your cart is currently empty!
Imperial Basic Offshore PFD
The Imperial 198RT Basic Offshore personal flotation device (PFD) is an inherently-buoyant lifejacket recommended for use in offshore or rough waters where rescue may be delayed. The 198RT has a unique reversible design, optimized for comfort and durability. A smaller size is also available for children.
- USCG Type I Approval 160.055/153/0
- International Safety Orange color
- PE (Polyethylene) foam buoyancy
- 1” stainless steel snaphook and d-ring closure
- Two 1″ encircling straps and one 1″ neck strap
- 126 square inches of SOLAS-grade reflective tape
- Reversible design for quick donning
- Weather- and fade-resistant polyester
- Light loop and whistle attachment over shoulder
- Universal sizing up to 60″ chest adult
- 24 lbs buoyancy for adult and 16 lbs for child version
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.