Your cart is currently empty!
Yates 1393 TwistLock ANSI Oval Carabiner
Yates and Pensafe have developed an offset aluminum oval carabiner. It is the first aluminum oval that will be certified to NFPA 1983 “T”, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12 -2019 and CSA Z259.12 to become commercially available.
Twist lock gate opening, the standard colors will be a grey back with a blue barrel.
The offset gate will open on an angle, so it is not in line with the back, allowing a smaller hook with a bigger opening.
- 1393 Two Stage TwistlockOval Carabiner
- Drop Forged Aluminum
- 100% proof loaded to 3,600 lbs (16kN)
- Min tensile strength 6,730 lbs (30kN)
- Min gate strength 3,600 lbs (16kN)
- Minor axis strength 3,600 lbs (16kN)
- Gate marked: CSA Z259.12, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12 -2019, 16KN Gate”
- NFPA 1983 “T”, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2019
- CSA Z259.12-16
- Weight: 3.6oz (102gm)
|Available Colors||Grey w/Blue Gate|
|Carabiner Strength||6730 lbf. (30kN)|
|Gate Opening||0.83 inch|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.