Your cart is currently empty!
Streamlight 4AA ProPolymer Flashlight
Streamlight Propolymer 4AA 68201 LED flashlight with 67 lumens is intrinsically safe. Camping lights flashlights. Made of the highest quality materials.
- The Streamlight 4AA Propolymer Flashlight is a tough, lightweight, affordable, alkaline battery-powered personal flashlight.
- It is ergonomically shaped for your hand and offers push-button switching for one-handed operation (no two-handed head twisting required).
- It uses one high-intensity xenon bulb that provides up to 11,000 peak beam candlepower at 34 lumens. The Streamlight 4AA Propolymer Flashlight has a virtually indestructible, non-conductive and corrosion proof polymer case with a scratch-resistant face-cap and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
- It is powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries and has a run time of up to 4 hours of continuous use. Streamlight 4AA Propolymer Flashlight features a wrist lanyard connection and is 6 1/2 inches long and weighs 6.3 ounces.
- Available in yellow only.
- Permissible for use in Gassy Mines, Methane/air only. Appr. No. 10C-658-0.
- Approved for use in hazardous locations.
- UL listed for Class I, Division 1,Groups C, D; Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Group F&G; Class III, T3C. Canadian UL listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Group F&G; Class III, T3C.
- Blister packaged with batteries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.