- Three heavy-duty rigging anchors, located in the center, have exceptionally large holes for easy attachment.
- Legs adjust in 5-in (127-mm) increments for a maximum height of 10 ft (3 m) and a minimum length for transport of 7 ft (2.1 m).
- The cast ladder feet swivel and come with a choice of a sure-grip rubber pad or a point for embedding in a soft or slippery surface.
- Holes in the feet allow the tripod to be bolted into position.
- A safety chain prevents leg movement and adjusts with a screw link.
- The optional Winch Bracket connects DBI/Sala Salalift II Winch or SRL to a Sked-EVAC Tripod.
Sked-EVAC Tripod Proof Loads
These proof loads are from independent, third-party testing and determine the repeatable load rating (not the ultimate breaking strength) for the Sked-EVAC Tripod.
Height / Strength
98 in (249 cm) / 42 kN (9,500 lbf)
102 in (259 cm) / 37 kN (8,500 lbf)
107 in (272 cm) / 33 kN (7,500 lbf)
112 in (284 cm) / 31 kN (7,000 lbf)
115 in (292 cm) / 26 kN (6,000 lbf)
119 in (302 cm) / 23 kN (5,280 lbf)