Your cart is currently empty!
RNR Poseidon Low Angle Evac Stretcher Harness
This harness system is used to assist in moving a stretcher up a sloping surface, such as an embankment along a highway. It is not to be used in a free hanging vertical environment.
- Consists of three straps, two non-adjustable, used to connect to the outside at the head and one adjustable strap used as a back up, attached to the top center at top of the head.
- Designed to work with all basket type litters.
- Made of 1- 23/32″ (44 mm) solid 9,000 lbf. webbing.
- All hardware meets NFPA and military specifications.
- Does not include carabiners.
- Made in USA.